Jefferson College of Health Professions
901 Walnut Street, 7th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Thomas Jefferson University
|Research specialty||Degree type|
(Final degree/Enroute to PhD)
|Medical, Health Physics||None||Final-degree|
Medical, Health Physics
At Jefferson, we have groups of physicists working in various areas of healthcare technologies.
- Quantitative imaging techniques and analysis
- Neural network based approaches to radiotherapy imaging quality assurance
- Small Animal Radiation Research Platform experiments exploring novel treatment modalities
- Application of quality improvement methodology in radiation oncology
- Evaluation and optimization of clinical brachytherapy practices.
- Optimization of new clinical equipment
- Knowledge extraction and modeling in radiation therapy
- Automatic treatment planning and quality assurance.
- Adaptive radiation therapy: plan optimization, quality assurance, and clinical flow design.
Laura Doyle, James Keller, Taoran Li, Karen Mooney